Welcome to ATMA 2017 Section. Here you will find ATMA 2017 Exam Date, Notification, Syllabus, Pattern, Eligibility and Results.
Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) conducted the AIMS Test for Management Admissions (ATMA) . ATMA is a single-window entrance test to enrol students to the various management programmes run by the member management institutes of the AIMS. The test has been designed to judge a management applicant from various parameters including his or her comprehension abilities, verbal reasoning capacities, analysing and synthesizing capabilities and numerical reasoning abilities.
ATMA has been approved by the Ministry of Human Resource Development of the Government of India for admission on All India Basis to the MBA / PGDM and other Postgraduate Programmes like MCA.
ATMA 2017 Eligibility:- Bachelor's degree in any discipline. Students appearing for their final year examinations are also eligible to apply.
ATMA 2017 Paper Pattern:-
Duration of ATMA Exam:- 3 Hours
The ATMA 2011 Test Papers contains 170 questions spread over three sections. Each section is timed separately. Total duration of the test is 3 hours. The questions cover quantitative skills, verbal skills and analytical reasoning. Each question will have four choices. For a correct answer a candidate will get 1 mark and for an incorrect answer 1/3rd marks will be deducted for each question.
ATMA Score Validity:- ATMA is valid for one year
ATMA 2017 Important Dates / Notification:-
Date of Commencement of Registration: 20th Feb 2017
Start of Distribution of ATMA Bulletins: 01st Mar 2017
Close of ATMA Bulletins and Payment (through gateway) : 18th May 2017
Date of Closure of Registration:20th May 2017
Last date for Reprint of filled-in Application Form : 24th May 2017
Downloading of Admit Cards: 25th May 2017
ATMA 2017 Date - Online Test : 28th May 2017 (1400 hrs to 1700 hr)
Results : Around 05th June 2017
List of the Institutes/ Colleges accepring ATMA Exam Score for admission:-
- Assam Institute of Mangement
- Prestige Institute of Management, Gwalior
- Indian Institute of Cost and Management Studies & Research (IndSearch)
- Eastern Institute for Integrated Learning in Management (EIILM)
- Indian Institute of Plantation Management (IIPM)
- HIT Business School,
- Chh. Shahu Institute of Business Education & Research (SIBER)
- Prestige Institute of Management and Research
- Shiva Institute of Management Studies
- Regional College of Management
- Prin. L.N. Welingkar Institute of Management Development & Research
- International School of Corporate Management
- Institute of Management Studies
- I. T. S – Management & IT Institute
- Roots Business School
- Bhubaneswar Institute of Management
- Association of Indian Management Schools
For more details Click Here