Institute of Environment Management (IEM)

  facebook twitter linkedin wordpress  
studyabroaduniversities
MBA Colleges MBA Courses Distance MBA Executive MBA Part Time MBA MBA Streams MBA Exams MBA Coaching BBA Courses Study Abroad
 Home > Top MBA Colleges in India > Institute of Environment Management (IEM)
 
Institute of Environment Management (IEM)
Institute of Environment Management (IEM) Lucknow  

Affilated to:

  U.P. Technical University

Established In:

1991

Contact Details

iem_lko@rediffmail.com
http://www.iemmba.com
User Ratings:
  3 out of 5 based on 5 Ratings.
Like  Dislike
  
   20         8

The Institute of Environment and Management (IEM) is one of the well known institute of management in Lucknow which was established in  the year 1991 It is an autonomous organization registered under the society registration act 1960.

The Institute is running two years fulltime MBA programme with 120 intake. The MBA programme is affiliated to U.P. Technical University, Lucknow & approved by All India Council for Technical Education, Ministry of HRD, Govt of India, New Delhi.
 

Institute of Environment Management (IEM) Courses offered

Masters in Business Administration (MBA)

The MBA programme is affiliated to U.P. Technical University, Lucknow & approved by All India Council for Technical Education, Ministry of HRD, Govt of India, New Delhi. The Institute providing the option to the students to opt two specializations out of four specializations, i.e, Finance, Marketing, Human Resource Management and Information Technology .

Duration:-
2 years, Full Time

Intake:- 120

Eligibility:- Bachelor degree with 50% marks in any discipline from recognized university

Selection Criteria:-

85% seats  are admitted through the common entrance test – UPSEE conducted by U.P. State Government while remaining 15% (18 seats) are admitted in the Management Quota, in order of preference from CAT / MAT.

Fees Structure:- Rs. 92000/- p.a

 

Institute of Environment Management (IEM) Infrastructure


Campus
Library
Canteen
Auditorium
Labs
Accommodation
Classrooms

Institute of Environment Management (IEM) Admissions


How to Apply


Candidates seeking for admission in Institute of Environment Management can apply for its application form from the campus itself or can even apply online from the institute website.

Eligibility


Bachelor degree with 50% marks in any discipline from recognized university.

Selection Process


85% seats  are admitted through the common entrance test – UPSEE conducted by U.P. State Government while remaining 15% (18 seats) are admitted in the Management Quota, in order of preference from CAT / MAT.

Fees Structure


For MBA- Rs. 92000/- p.a

College Faculty


Kumar Dr. Pradeep - Professor
Faculty Type : Core Faculty
Ranjan Dr. Prafula - Professor
Faculty Type : Core Faculty
Zaidi Dr. Masooma - Professor
Faculty Type : Core Faculty
Zaidi Dr. Masooma - Professor
Faculty Type : Core Faculty

Institute of Environment Management (IEM) Campus Life


College Events
Extra Curricular Activities
Hangouts

Institute of Environment Management (IEM) Placements


Final Placements


The institute is committed to provide all possible assistance to the graduate and post-graduate students to secure employment in multi-national companies and other reputed organizations and industries. It is headed by a Senior Professor in the college plays a very active role in getting the students placed in various leading Multi National companies and Indian Companies.

Institute of Environment Management (IEM) Address/ Contact details


Lucknow

Institute of Environment Management (IEM)
Environment House,
Alkapuri, Kursi Road,
Lucknow- 226 021 (U.P.)
Phone: +91-522-2750239, 2750875

College Photos


College Videos


Video Not Found

College News


No News Found
   

College Location Map


User Comments/ Queries/ Reviews


 
mba
Posted By : lakshmi kantpandey, on 27-08-2011 21:07:14 
Report Abuse

what is the fee structure of institute of environment and management lucknow for mba through upsee, i got this college through upsee counselling? plz revert back soon...!!!!
Posted By : shalvi rastogi, on 25-07-2011 13:46:56 
Report Abuse

what is the fee structure of institute of environment and management lucknow for mba through upsee, i got this college through upsee counselling? plz revert back soon...!!!!
Posted By : shalvi rastogi, on 25-07-2011 13:46:37 
Report Abuse

admission in mba 2011
Posted By : ramendra kumar , on 12-07-2011 20:00:31 
Report Abuse

admission in mba 2011
Posted By : ramendra kumar , on 12-07-2011 19:59:29 
Report Abuse

i want to know fees structure of mba in iem,lucknow.
Posted By : puja, on 30-06-2011 23:49:02 
Report Abuse

sir what is the fee structure of mba for this year in your college
Posted By : anuj rai, on 22-06-2011 20:54:23 
Report Abuse

plz tell me admission procedure
Posted By : neeraj dwivedi, on 17-06-2011 18:56:19 
Report Abuse
 
Post Your Comments/Queries/ Reviews
 
 
Name :
City :      
Email :
Mobile :
(Your Email and Mobile will not be shared. It is for replying to your comments/queries.)
Comment / Query :
Disclaimer : The Information about this College & its Courses has been taken from the College website & was last updated on 2nd April 2013. We are not responsible for the freshness of the data. Students are advised to visit the official website for the latest information. If you are the administrator of this College & need to update the information, Please write in to us at contact@topmbaindia.com
 
 
 
About Us |  Advertise with Us |  Privacy Policy |  Terms and Conditions  |  Contact Us |  Site Map
 
Copyright 2010-2011-2012. www.topmbaindia.com. All rights reserved. Powered by Study in India